Inventory Wolf is an inventory app for disaster preparedness. Whether you are new to prepping, or already have substantial stores, Inventory Wolf is for you.
- A simple onboarding experience to quickly setup a prepping plan based on relevant situations, such as:
- Winter storms
- Hurricanes and flooding
- … and more
- Recommended food supplies are designed to adhere to the 2020 USDA Dietary Guidelines
- Set prepping goals for each item and view the Shopping List report to see what’s still needed
- Set expiration dates for items and get push notifications when items are expiring, or see what’s expiring at any time in the Expiring Items report
- Includes a built-in barcode scanner, connected to a database of millions of items, to speed up inventory data entry
- Manage multiple storage caches
- Multiple data management options, including
- CSV file export and import
- Backup your inventory database to a file you can email and share
- Or stay fully private – none of your inventory data is sent outside of the app
- Fully customizable and nestable item categories and caches
|Limited version – Free||Unlimited version – USD $0.99 in-app purchase|
|Track unlimited number of desired items, but record a maximum of 50 on-hand items.||No limits.|
|Push notifications for expiring items|
|CSV export of entire inventory|
|Includes all future premium features; immunity to any price changes.|
October 6, 2020: Version 1.0.16 is out!
- Added CSV import. Now you can export your inventory from Inventory Wolf as a CSV file, edit it with a spreadsheet program on your desktop, then re-import it into the app for continued mobile inventory management.
- Added Wolfy’s Tip-of-the-week to the Home screen. Check in each week to get a new prepping tip.
- UI and stability improvements
New features coming soon
- Encrypted data sync across multiple devices, and backups to the cloud
- Shareable links to share your inventory, and inventory templates
- Large screen formatting improvements, especially for iPad