Inventory Wolf is an inventory app for disaster preparedness. Whether you are new to prepping, or already have substantial stores, Inventory Wolf is for you.
- A simple onboarding experience to quickly setup a prepping plan based on relevant situations, such as:
- Winter storms
- Hurricanes and flooding
- … and more
- Recommended food supplies are designed to adhere to the 2021 USDA Dietary Guidelines
- Set prepping goals for each item and view the Shopping List report to see what’s still needed
- Set expiration dates for items and get push notifications when items are expiring, or see what’s expiring at any time in the Expiring Items report
- Includes a built-in barcode scanner, connected to a database of millions of items, to speed up inventory data entry
- Manage multiple storage caches
- Multiple data management options, including
- Automated backup and data synchronization across multiple devices
- CSV file export and import
- Backup your inventory database to a file you can email and share
- Or stay fully private – none of your inventory data is sent outside of the app
- Fully customizable and nestable item categories and caches
|Limited version – Free||Unlimited version – USD $1.99 in-app purchase|
|Track unlimited number of desired items, but record a maximum of 50 on-hand items.||No limits.|
|Automated backup and data synchronization across multiple devices|
|Push notifications for expiring items|
|CSV export of entire inventory|
|Includes all future premium features; immunity to any price changes.|
April 7, 2021: Version 1.1.8 is out!
- The barcode scanner now stores retrieved results in a local database for fast repeat recognition of those items. If an item is not found, entering a name for it will associate the item with the scanned barcode in the local database. Lastly, the local barcode database is included with the inventory data during sync operations, so all devices logged into that sync account will be able to quickly resolve those barcodes.
March 23, 2021: Version 1.1.5 is out!
- Added automated inventory backup and data synchronization across multiple devices
- Added a simple Import option from the Inventory tab for backup and CSV files
- Added a link to the Category Editor from the Inventory tab menu
- Added a link to the Cache Editor from the Caches tab menu
- Fixed a bug in the Category Editor that sometimes caused a crash when moving sub-categories
- Added an option to upgrade to Unlimited from the Home page menu
- UI polishing and improvements
January 16, 2021: Development update
We’re working on data sync across multiple devices, with backups to the cloud. We’re taking care to get it right and robust, but also cost efficient, ie, cheap. We’re evaluating swapping out our current push notifications service for one that will also allow for notifying the app when another user has updated a shared inventory, so we can sync more intelligently.
We’ll most likely do a beta test of the new data sync functionality to better work out any kinks before launching it for everyone. Stay tuned if you’d like to be a part of that.
The first iteration of data sync will be unencrypted. Once we release the first iteration, we’ll do a round of smaller improvements from our backlog, then work on encrypted data sync.