October 16, 2020: Version 1.0.17 is out!
- Revised and improved recommended inventory item choices and amounts
October 6, 2020: Version 1.0.16 is out!
- Added CSV import. Now you can export your inventory from Inventory Wolf as a CSV file, edit it with a spreadsheet program on your desktop, then re-import it into the app for continued mobile inventory management.
- Added Wolfy’s Tip-of-the-week to the Home screen. Check in each week to get a new prepping tip.
- UI and stability improvements
September 17, 2020: The UPC database (upcdatabase.com) that Inventory Wolf uses for barcode scanning has been down all day. If it persists, we’ll integrate a backup UPC database service. [UPDATE: Backup UPC service has been integrated.]
Use the Contact page to send feedback/questions/bugs, thanks!
Latest Blog Entries
- When Do Medical Supplies Expire?Turning on the expiring items notifications in Inventory Wolf, and setting the Expires field for items with expiration dates is a great way to keep abreast of your disaster preparedness supplies’ health – but when do medical supplies really expire? And can you still use them when they do expire? Ultimately you want medical items […]
- When Does Food Expire?The actual shelf-life of food is typically longer than the stated “Best Before” dates on its packaging, but how much longer? What about foods that don’t have some kind of “Eat by” date? We had the same questions, specifically about the foods in Inventory Wolf’s recommended shelter-in-place food plans. Something to keep in mind is […]
- The Food Plans ExplainedOverview When you choose the Shelter-in-place option during the Inventory Wolf onboarding questionnaire, you’ll be setup with a food plan in your Shelter-in-place cache. Acquire all the items in that plan, and you’ll be set food-wise for the time period you chose (2 weeks, 1 month, or 2 months). That food plan is based on […]
- Inventory Backups and SharingBacking up your Inventory Wolf data is a good idea in case your phone gets destroyed, or stolen. Sharing your inventories with friends and family can be fun and educational. You also may just want to share your inventories with your community for planning purposes. Either way, it’s easy to do. How to Backup and […]